1. Read more about the Sage short term medical policy
2. Click the 'Click to Quote & Apply' button at the top right of the page
3. Fill out your information to get a quote
4. Select your desired deductible and coinsurance
5. Be sure to select 'No' for any Additional Options you do not wish to include in your policy
6. Click the 'Apply Now' button and complete the enrollment process
Online Application Instructions
1. Enter your demographics information followed by the individuals you wish to insure on your policy
2. Click the green 'Continue' button to finalize the information and produce a quote
3. Select the product you wish to purchase by clicking the green 'Select Plan' button
4. Click the 'Enroll now' button on the right of the screen
5. Enter contact information and click 'Continue' to complete the enrollment process
When you know you need dental care…
You’ve heard it from the dentist. You or a family member needs orthodontia care. With this plan, you get a special $1,000 orthodontia benefit that applies to anyone, with a small one-time deductible. Your restorative services—including crowns, bridges and fillings—are covered up to $1,500, a real savings for your family.
100% in-network coverage for all annual exams, routine x-rays and cleanings with no waiting period, once your plan is effective.1 You can see the dentist right now, if necessary.
$50 individual/$150 family annual deductible is waived for preventive and diagnostic services.
After the deductible, Cigna covers a portion of restorative procedures up to $1,500— including crowns, bridges, fillings, root canals and dentures—which also helps your wallet.
A $1,000 lifetime orthodontia benefit applies to people of all ages, with a one-time $50 deductible—a truly special benefit to fit your specific need.
If you have records of dental insurance before you joined Cigna, we will waive the waiting period (not applicable to orthodontia), so you can start accessing your services right away rather than having to wait six months for basic restorative services or a year for major restorative services.2
Cigna promotes a holistic approach to well-being. The myCigna Dental plans may provide additional dental services through the Cigna Oral Health Integration Program®* if you have any of the following qualifying medical conditions: heart disease, diabetes, maternity, head and neck cancer, stroke, chronic kidney disease and organ transplants.
* The Oral Health Integration Program (OHIP) may not be available in all areas. Reimbursement under OHIP is subject to dental plan terms and conditions, including applicable annual benefit maximums and other exclusions and limitations. For costs and details of coverage, see your plan documents or contact your Cigna representative.
In every myCigna plan...
to help keep you smiling…
It's easier to manage your dental care with:
Convenient billing and payments. Get your medical and dental insurance statements on one bill. Of course, if you have a dental plan and no medical, you will only receive a dental statement.
No claims submissions. Cigna network dentists submit claims automatically.
No need to choose a primary dentist. And no referrals needed for specialist care.
Freedom to choose a dentist from our large national network or you have the option to select a dentist outside the network. Keep in mind, you’ll save the most if you stay in-network.
24/7 live customer service for dental benefits and claims information. Call 1.800.244.6224 anytime.
Online access with myCigna.com. View bills and claims online, anytime—and pay your bills online.
Mobile access on the go. Find a dentist, check coverage and show your ID card with the myCigna Mobile app.